About Me

My name is Chooi Wan Lin and I'm 19 yo. Just wanted to start writing some blogs and share my experience and also my life...Welcome and thanks for viewing my blog. :) I'm just a beginner so please tell me if i done something wrong. :D

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

panda stamps

Okay so here we go. I'm a 19 yo girl from Malaysia and currently studying as a teacher. I started this blog because of somebody's inspiration. I wanted to try for something i haven't do it before so i started a blog. XD Anyway, I'm playing snailmail and postcrossing so i had went to post office today at 2.30pm to buy a first day cover stamps about the Pandass!! ❤(Actually it is late for me to buy the first day cover stamps) Luckily, my friend- Tham Chi Ying and I bought the stamps in time hehehe.
Sorry for the bad quality of pictures hehe...Anyway, i had sent 4 postcards and 1 happy mail today! Hope that those will travel safely and I'll be looking forward for their reply. :) By the way, today i have a new violin lesson so i have to practice it hardly >n<. Violin is always hard to learn for me but i like it very much! <3 Lindsey Stirling is my IDOL anyway. I love her music so much and she's great in playing violin!
Agree or not, i think she's awesome!! Okay i think it's time for me to end it up but i still feels that this is too short for this time and I'll pay more effort on it. Anyway, Have a nice day and keep moving forward! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment